Thank you for stopping by today. This is my very first project for SaCrafter! I'm so excited to share with you these handmade brooches! I used beautiful Filigee's from SaCrafter's zibbet store as the base for all of them.
I also used SaCrafter's Flat Back Pearls, Ribbon Buckles, and Bead Caps. I used Loctite and Glossy Accents adhesive as well as misc. findings from my stash. The crystals were purchased on ebay. There are 6mm, 5mm, 4mm, and 3mm glass/crystals. I also used Rivoli's from Rings & Things.
Here are all the individual photos!

I used this Filigree as well as 5mm and 3mm crystals


I used this Fligree, glass pearls, 5mm crystals, and rhinestone chain


I used this Filigree, a purple Rivoli, 6mm and 4mm crystals




I used this Filigree, bead caps, pink glass pearls, 6mm and 4mm crystals








I used this Filigree, pink crystals, flat back pearls, and a pink flat back pearl drop



Here is a fast play video of me creating the above brooch


Have a beautiful day and please share my post :)
♥Cynthialoowho♥


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Cindy! I love your ideas making those brooches! I never thought of using filigree to make brooches!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

You are a PHENOMENAL craft artist!!! I love these brooches -- sooooo beautiful! I've used cabochons and filigrees with crystals and beads to make jewelry but nothing like this; so elaborate and detailed!!! If I wore a hat, I'd definitely take it off to you, my friend! TFS!!! Actually, I'm going to go get a hat, put it on, and take it off to you... lol!!!

Amazing job!

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

Thank you so much Audrey, I think I'm addicted to them lol! I can't stop making them. I will be making a Brooch Bridal bouquet next so I can use them for another project. I will display it in my home. I'm thinking it will make for good conversation :)♥Hugz♥ my friend.
♥Cynthialoowho♥

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

Thank you Sa, I have so many ideas for your products and am excited to make many more things. Thank you for asking me to be part of your design team. I think I needed "SaCrafters" to get me back in to crafting :) ♥Hugz♥
♥Cynthialoowho♥

Vicky Alberto said...

Wow - soooo amazingly beautiful!

Post a Comment