I really wanted to make something that would be interchangeable so I thought of shutters.
This was made from a 12x12 piece chipboard and some beautiful Country Garden designer papers from DCWV.
I also added some recollection blings and beautiful photo's of my youngest daughter Aubrianna.
Now for a list of links to the beautiful I Am Roses I used.
White Daisy's  BP/D1 - 15
White Spray SP1 - 151
Pale Green Leaves  L0-50 (currently sold out)
Similar leaf Pale Green Leaf B0- 508
White Butterflies BP/BF2 - 151 (500P)





To see a video tutorial click HERE!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop and smell the 
♥Cynthialoowho♥


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

This is gorgeous. I love your work. How you come up with these ideas just blows my mind.
TFS.

kim.scrapper said...

This is absolutely adorable, look how much your daughter has grown, love it, hugz

Brenda said...

omgosh....soooo amazing!!!!
hugs
Brenda

Post a Comment