I really had New Year's on my mind while making this album so there are a few clocks throughout :)
I will post all the beautiful I Am Roses item number's and links in order of the pages.

On the cover I used:
 Small Daisy Petal (center of clock) P 70 - 1





Pages 1 and 2




Pages 3 and 4
Large Roses R40-827
Small White Butterfly BP/BF2  - 151



Pages 5 and 6
Large Roses R40-827





Pages 7 and 8
Large Roses R40-827


And here is a close up of all the beautiful I Am Roses!





To see a video of this album click HERE!
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to stop and smell the
"I Am Roses"
♥Cynthialoowho♥







4 comments:

Helen said...

Hello!!! Beautiful Mini album. I went on Karla001's site and I cannot find that 4in rossette ribbon you used. I don't see it as a link on this post. I used the search engine and it could not find it for me. Thanks

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Beautiful mini. Love all the different embellishments you have added. Will you be doing a video teaching how to make the binding? I would really like to see how you made the album. Love your work.
TFS.

Annie said...

GORGEOUS!!I absolutely love your style.You definitely my fav yt crafter!..tfs
hugs,annie^0^

Brenda said...

wow love love love this mini!!! beautifully done!!!! loveee the colors!
hugs
Brenda

Post a Comment